The organizers of the HydroMediT 2021 have made an arrangement to create a themed ‘proceedings’ Collection at:
- PeerJ is a respected open access publisher in the biological, medical, environmental and computer sciences, and more information about them can be found at: https://peerj.com/about/publications/.PeerJ peer-reviews only for scientific and methodological soundness, and they currently get first decisions back to authors in a median of ~ 27 days. Any publication in the peer-reviewed journal would be subject to their normal publication fees (see https://peerj.com/pricing/) and peer-review process (i.e. acceptance by the conference does not guarantee acceptance by the journal).
- Aquaculture International (Journal of the European Aquaculture Society) https://www.springer.com/journal/10499
- MDPI. Special issue “Selected papers from HydroMediT 2021: Applied Ichthyology, Oceanography and Aquatic Environment”. Joint special issue of Conservation (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/conservation) and Sustainability (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability).
Instructions to submit a peer-reviewed article:
1) Create a free account in PeerJ at https://peerj.com/signup/and follow the steps to activate your account;
2) Once your account is activated, click “My Manuscripts” and “Submit Article” (or click on https://peerj.com/manuscripts/start/);
3.1) Start the submission by choosing “Life, Biological, Environmental and Health Sciences” as the research area
3.3) Choose “Peer-Reviewed Article” as the article type;
4) Start your submission and follow the steps;
5) There is a “Notes for PeerJ Staff” field – in that field you should also mention that this submission is intended for the HydroMediT 2021 Collection