The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions.
Abstracts must be submitted the latest by May 17, 2020.
All accepted papers will be presented in one of the following formats:
- Oral presentation: Fully presented in oral format
- E-poster presentation: Available for review on multiple computer monitors and large LCD screens within the Congress venue
Authors should indicate the thematic topic and their presentation format preference, but the final decision on the presentation type will be determined by the Scientific Committee.
The presentation of the accepted papers is compulsory and they will be published in the Proceedings.
Authors are exclusively responsible for the submission of their paper according to the paper submission guidelines and for submitting their presentation in due time according to the submission deadline, which is the 17th of May 2020.
If guidelines are not followed, papers will be returned to sender/writer to correct them, if the paper deadline hasn’t expired. In case the submitted paper does not respect the rules and there is no time for correction due to the paper’s deadline, it will be disqualified automatically.
We recommend that you do not let the submission of your paper for the last week, as the electronic system can be overloaded, and you may not be able to submit your paper eventually.
Papers will not be accepted in any of the following cases:
- At least one of the authors is not registered and paid the registration fee to the Congress
- Deadline for submission of the paper (May 17, 2020) is not respected
- Missing data (authors, institutions, wrong subtitles, etc) or forms
- A paper exceeding the maximum pages (for Oral presentations in minimum 4 to maximum 5 pages, and for E-poster presentations in maximum 2 pages)
Evaluation of Papers
Papers will be peer-reviewed and scored on scientific merit, originality and relevancy to the field of Ichthyology, Oceanography & Aquatic Environment.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the thematic topic during the paper evaluation process or even change the presentation type from Oral to E-poster according to the requirements of the scientific programme.