The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions.
Papers must be submitted the latest by
July 11, 2021 July 30, 2021 August 31, 2021 September 15, 2021.
All accepted papers will be presented in one of the following formats:
- Oral presentation: Fully presented in oral format
- E-poster presentation: Available for review online
Authors should indicate the thematic topic and their presentation format preference, but the final decision on the presentation type will be determined by the Scientific Committee.
The presentation of the accepted papers is compulsory and they will be published in the Proceedings.
Authors are exclusively responsible for the submission of their paper according to the paper submission guidelines and for submitting their presentation in due time according to the submission deadline, which is the
11th of July 2021 30th of July 2021 31st of August 2021 15th of September 2021.
If guidelines are not followed, papers will be returned to sender/writer to correct them, if the paper deadline hasn’t expired. In case the submitted paper does not respect the rules and there is no time for correction due to the paper’s deadline, it will be rejected automatically.
We recommend that you do not let the submission of your paper for the last week, as the electronic system can be overloaded, and you may not be able to submit your paper eventually.
Papers will not be accepted in any of the following cases:
- None of the authors is registered and paid the registration fee to the Congress (at least 1 registered Author per Paper is required)
- Deadline for submission of the paper (
July 11, 2021 July 30, 2021 August 31, 2021September 15, 2021) is not respected
- Missing data (authors, institutions, wrong subtitles, etc) or forms
- A paper exceeding the maximum pages (for Oral presentations in minimum 4 to maximum 5 pages, and for E-poster presentations in maximum 2 pages)
Evaluation of Papers
Papers will be peer-reviewed and scored on scientific merit, originality and relevancy to the field of Ichthyology, Oceanography & Aquatic Environment.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the thematic topic during the paper evaluation process or even change the presentation type from Oral to E-poster according to the requirements of the scientific programme.