*Please note that Young Researchers are considered delegates up to 30 years old (ID verification)
Registration fees include:
- Admission to Congress sessions and exhibition area
- Coffee breaks & lunches according to the program*
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception*
- Congress material* and Book of Proceedings
*Not included in Students’ registration.
Hybrid Registration fees include:
- Participation in Hybrid Session
- Book of Proceedings
Payments & Taxes
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24% VAT.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number are provided during the registration process.
- Early bird rates are valid if paid until the early bird deadline – 20/05/2024.
- After early bird deadline expirations, unpaid registrations are switched automatically to the valid registration fee of the day.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any cancellation of participation must be notified by e-mail to email@example.com
- For cancellations received by 30/04/2024 – the full amount is refundable, reduced by the administrative fee of 10%.
- For cancellations received after 30/04/2024 – No refund is possible.
However, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. Any modification should be communicated to the Congress Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds are processed after the Congress and within of a period of six weeks.
Refundable amounts may bear bank fees.
Requests for reimbursements must be sent only by email to email@example.com
Refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit card used upon payment; refunding to an alternate card is not possible.
In case of event cancelation for reasons of force majeure, paid registration fees are fully refunded.
If HydroMediT 2024 is rescheduled to a new date, for whatever reason, a full refund of the registration fee will be provided to those who have already paid the fee but cannot attend the Congress at its newly scheduled time.
Refunds will not be granted for no-shows (delegates who do not attend the Congress with no prior notice of cancellation). Delegates assume full responsibility for notification to and verification of receipt by the HydroMediT 2024 hosts.
Payment via credit card is recommended.
Visa, Master, Maestro, AMEX cards are accepted.
Paypal, Stripe & Google Payment
Bank charges must be paid by the participants in addition to the registration fees.
Please make sure to indicate full participant name/s and affiliation/s.
DATA PROTECTION: We inform you that the personal data you provide to us are collected with your consent; the personal data collected through the registration form are for the purpose of processing your registration form at the HydroMediT 2024. They will be processed in accordance with Greek legislation and Regulation No 2016/679, General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
By registering, I consent to receive news from the organizers, related to the HydroMediT 2024 and news from the Congress’s Industry Sponsors, related to the HydroMediT 2024.
Individuals or delegations who require an official letter of invitation for VISA application purposes or for authorization from their institution to attend the HydroMediT 2024, must first complete registration and payment for the Congress. Upon completing registration and payment, they can contact the Congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org with their request, providing the following information: Full name, address, passport information, phone number and email address. The letter of invitation does not financially obligate the HydroMediT 2024 organizers in any way.
Please note that all requests for invitation letters will be automatically rejected if the applicant has not completed their registration and payment first.